CGV - Legal Notice
SAS RETAIL TRADE INVEST with a capital of 1,000 euros RCS number: 908 545 742 RCS PONTOISE
Address: 23 avenue des morillons, 95140 Garge les Gonesse , FRANCE
Contact: +33 1 41 61 13 74 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
These general conditions of sale apply between RETAIL TRADE INVEST and any natural person making a purchase on the site www. yvesenzoparis.fr
About customer accounts Account
creation is required to place an order. We need your contact details (name, email, telephone, address) for the delivery of the package. The password allows you to log in afterwards to easily track your package.
You can create an account
- either when passing the order, by clicking the "Order now" button and then "New Customer
- either by clicking the" Create Account ".
We can delete your customer account if you ask customer service to do so.
Payment and Order
The site is secured with our SSL certificate. We are never in possession of your bank details.
Supporting documents (identity card, proof of address) may be requested in order to secure the transaction.
Pay by credit card
Available for France, Germany, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands , Portugal, United Kingdom, Russia, San Marino, Slovenia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland (EURO only)
• Pay with your VISA, MASTERCARD or BLUE CARD.
• Validate your order, then fill in your card information: number, validity date, visual cryptogram (last 3 or 4 digits on the back)
• Additional authentication may be requested to secure the transaction. If this fails, contact your bank.
• Payment is immediate, your order is shipped upon validation.
Pay with Paypal
Available for all countries (EURO or USD)
• Paypal is a free online payment service for the buyer.
• Pay easily with your PAYPAL account.
• Pay with a classic bank card: Credit card, Visa, Mastercard.
• Pay with other cards: Maestro, Discover , American Express, Carte Aurore, Cofinoga or Privilege, 4 stars.
(Not available for all countries. Paypal may ask you to create an account to secure the transaction)
• You are redirected to a Paypal page to proceed to payment and validate the order.
• Payment is immediate, your order is shipped upon validation.
Pay by bank transfer
Available for all countries (EURO and SEPA only)
• Confirm your order to receive our bank information (RIB / IBAN)
• Then proceed with the transfer (SEPA only) of the total amount from your bank account to that of SixthJune. com
• Please add the order number in the description
• You can reserve your products by sending us proof of the transfer by email.
• Your order is shipped upon receipt of the total amount.
Cancel an order
If your order is validated, it is normally not possible to cancel your order because it is being prepared.
If your order is not validated, it will be canceled automatically after a certain period of time.
Shipping and Delivery Delivery
An order paid before 12 noon (French time) is shipped the same day (Monday to Friday - excluding public holidays).
Delivery with Colissimo at home
Colissimo delivers to the address indicated when ordering, in person or in letterbox. If the package cannot be delivered, it will be available at your post office for 10 working days.
Delivery with Chrono Express
• Next day delivery before 1pm to your home (Monday to Thursday 12pm).
• In the event of absence, your package will be held for 14 days at the post office or Chronopost agency or 7 days at a Pickup relay.
Please contact customer service if the tracking indicates that the parcel is blocked, giving us as much information as possible on your delivery address.
Return and Refund
• You have 15 days to register your request online (mandatory), then 45 days to return it.
• You can return all types of products in their original condition (neither damaged, washed, modified or worn).
• The prepaid return label simplifies returns from France, the overseas departments and more than 20 European countries.
A flat rate is deducted from your refund (see the cost for your country below).
• The refund is made within 7 days (no exchange).
• Error or fault: first contact customer service.
Country with return label
Send your package without paying. A flat rate is deducted from your refund.
• 6 0 0 €: France, Monaco, Andorra.
• € 9.90: Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
• 15 €: Austria, Spain, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland.
• € 19.90: Croatia, Finland, Greece, Malta, Romania + Overseas Departments.
• 45 €: Australia.
Send the package with the carrier of your choice. The order is fully refunded.
We never make an exchange.
If you want another size or color, we invite you to place a new order, so you will be delivered faster and avoid stock shortages.
Remember to send your return back for refund.
Error or Defect
Upon receipt of the package, please send a photo to customer service which will accompany you in the return.
collect data on Internet users and work with third-party service
providers, who therefore have access to part of their data to guarantee
an impeccable customer experience.
The servers are hosted by Online SAS - BP 438 - 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08. These servers contain data relating to customer accounts which are expressly registered in our database. This data can be deleted if the customer requests it. The data that we have is not exchanged, nor given, nor sold or rented to a third company.
The passwords that the customer enters when creating his account are stored “encrypted” and it is impossible to decrypt them. The device is therefore secure.
Purchases are made in a secure manner. The payment solutions are 100% secure. In addition, the site uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol so that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and that no third party can become aware of it during transport on the network. All information is strictly protected and guarantees the compliance and security of each transaction.
Type of data collected
When you create a customer account on our site, we record in our systems all the information necessary to place an order: your email, your first and last name, your postal address and your telephone number in order to be able to prepare and deliver your package. These order data are sent to the various service providers who work to ensure that your package arrives at your home. All the actors who process your order do not have the right to use your data and must delete this data from their computer system after processing. These service providers store the data in data centers in Europe. However, if you choose to be delivered outside of Europe, your data such as your postal address is necessarily transmitted to the logistics services of the carrier who will deliver to you in this country.
If you have given us your consent, we also use your email address to send you one-off newsletters. Please note that if you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the newsletter.
We take your order into account and record your visits to then display advertising to you when you browse other websites. This process does not manipulate any personal data and neither the advertising network nor the third-party sites displaying our advertisements have access to your contact details. If you no longer wish to see our advertisements, you can erase cookies from your web browser.